Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week 93: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Meghan had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #93 and here is the card she selected:

Yoonsun used yellow card stock for her clean and simple background and her clever sentiment doubled as her focal point. Perfection!

Congratulations, Yoonsun!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:

final1
Ardyth's ChoiceKate's sweet image and addition of 'snow' make this a perfect CAS Christmas card!


 
Melissa's Choice:  Sherrie used vibrant color and a bold pattern to catch the eye against lots of white space!


Gillian's ChoiceCatherine's clever use of patterned paper is the perfect touch to her CAS card.


May's Choice : Kate created a fun shaker card while leaving lots of white space.


Judy's Choice:  Barb's masking and inking give a soft electric glow to her sweet one layer card.


Tracey's Choice:  I just love Sue's light bulb with her fun sentiment accented with that sweet yellow enamel heart.


Joyce's Choice:  Rosemary created a sweet little tag/card with the cutest little light bulb.



Kimberly's Choice: Susan's clever card kept it CAS with lots of empty space!


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:
 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back later this morning for Challenge #94! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to everyone else as well. I thorougly enkoy your CAS challenges, look forward to your CUE every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to everyone else as well. I thorougly enkoy your CAS challenges, look forward to your CUE every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All worthy of praise... nice job ladies =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... I am really really happy about it. Thanks so~~~ much for choosing my card!! and congrats to everyone else as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I was so surprised to see my card picked for an Honourable mention - especially as it was the first time I had entered!

    ReplyDelete