It's been a while, hasn't it?! One of our team members is going to be stepping down at the end of this month and we're going to need someone to fill her shoes. A tough job, but someone has to do it! Do you have a love for CAS design and a team player spirit? You may just have what we're looking for! You don't know unless you try, so go ahead and toss your hat in the ring!
Here is what should be included in that hat you throw our way:
1. Your blog address as well as any links to galleries (including Pinterest) that you may have.
2. Your mailing address.
3. Examples of three of your best CAS designs. This can be links to blog posts/online galleries or attached to your email as photos.
4. A brief summary of why you think you just might be a good fit on the CASology design team. Go ahead, brag a little!
5. Tell us a little about you! You don't have to share what you're having for dinner, but we'd love to know a little bit about what makes you tick!
**Send this to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, December 17! That's next week!**
What is required of a CASology team member?
1. Must be a team player and good at keeping communication open. We use Facebook as one of the ways to contact each other, so having a Facebook account is going to be important.
2. Must have a love for CAS design!
3. Design one card per week (due by Monday each week) during the 6 month term: January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015.
4. Comment on challenge entries each week, as assigned.
5. Help select a winner or honorable mention each week. This is done on Mondays.
6. Be willing to pitch in and help with additional responsibilities as they come up. We really do work as a team on this team!
We will notify all applicants when our choice has been made, but no later than Monday, December 22.