Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Week 149: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

Jen had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #149 and here is her selection:



Claire's fantastic card immediately caught my eye this week.  The vintage face and sentiment are so much fun especially when layered on the funky background pattern.  The layered stamping and central cluster of elements allows for plenty of detail while still remaining CAS.

Congratulations, Claire! 

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team: 


Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:







Be sure and stop back in an hour for challenge #150!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for including me among the brilliant cards to have received an Honourable Mention. And very well done to Claire - as soon as I spotted her card it was a winner for me, absolutely brilliant!
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Claire!! the card is brilliant and congrats to all the honorable mentions.. the cards are all amazing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Claire-a very worthy winner,gorgeous card :)
    Thank you so much for picking my card as an honorable mention!
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Claire! What a wonderful card!!!! I LOVE that background so much!
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as an honorable mention! Have a great day!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card - absolutely chuffed to bits! Congrats to all the HM's...so many wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I just LURVE the winning entry - so fun! My congratulations to all those selected - AWESOME peeps!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Claire!! and all the Hm's and thank you so much for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all winners! Such inspiring works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for choosing my card for an honorable mention - I am honoured!
    Congratulations to all the winner and all HMs xx

    ReplyDelete