Friday, June 3, 2016

Featured Designer: Shelly Kurth


It's Friday and Shelly is returning to share even more of her creativity with us! This week, it's a peek into the past!

Hey y'all, happy Friday!! Shelly, here!  Today I'm sharing my Featured Designer post number 3! :) Last week I shared my first CASology winning card and CASEd it. So, I thought this time I'd share my top 5 favorite cards from CASology with you! They weren't necessarily winners, but I like them and I had fun making them! :)
 
Now, for the teaser part...I'm only going to show you #5 and #4, here. You'll have to swing on over to my blog to see the rest! 
 
 

I'll be back next Friday with my last Featured Designer post. For that, I'll be sharing a peek into where all the creativity happens! Some of you may already know that I reorganized/updated my space, though I will say, I did make a few little tweaks to it...You'll have to wait until next Friday to see! ;)
 
See y'all soon!

Go check out the rest of her fantastic CAS favorites!!!


**For the current CAS challenge, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Love both of your beautiful cards Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww!! These are fabulous Shelly! Beautiful CAS! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Lovely cards! The first is Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are amazing Shelly..

    ReplyDelete