Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 44: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Meghan had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #44 and here is the card she selected:

WINNER:  Lucy
I liked Lucy's different slant on this week's cue card.  It's one I hadn't thought of at all.  The sweet washi tape sky and pink hills are perfect!
Congratulations, Lucy!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!  Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow morning for Challenge #45!

7 comments:

  1. Great winners choice - loved the unusal take on blooming - well done Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blooming with pregnancy winning card too, congratulations Lucy. Thank you to Rosemary for choosing my card as her Honorable Mention - I'm delighted! - and congrats to the other HMs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card Meghan - I'm totally thrilled! Congrats to all the Honorable Mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Lucy on her win and to all the HM's chosen this week! So many beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Ladies, I would like to say congratulations to Lucy, what a super card, really creative! Congrats too to all the Honourable Mentions and a big Thank you to Melissa for choosing my card. It gave me lovely boost today !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you Ardyth for choosing my card! I am so thrilled! There were so many great cards for this challenge! Congrats to all the other honorable mentions and to Lucy for her totally fab card!!!!

    ReplyDelete