Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 83: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Meghan had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #83 and here is the card she selected:

WINNER:  Jasleen

Jasleen's bright, happy, clean and simple card perfectly embodied this week's cue card - JUMP!  I'm jumping for joy for this card!
 
Congratulations, Jasleen!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:

Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back tomorrow morning for Challenge #84!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Meghan and the CASology team for choosing my card and giving me a reason to JUMP with joy :) ! Feeling Motivated !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the HM, Judy ... I'm delighted ... that's brightened my evening no end! Congratulations to Jasleen and to the other HMs! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ardyth, for choosing my card for an HM. To be chosen by you is such an honour, you've made my day! :) Well done, Jasleen and my fellow HMs, what a fab collection of cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Melissa, for choosing my card. You would be surprised how many memories that little jump roping girl brought to those who commented on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly, thanks so much for the HM for my card! It made my day! I struggle with CAS designs and you've made me feel so encouraged to have this one chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so excited to see the results that I forgot to congratulate the other talented ladies. Congratulations to all the honourable mentions :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! Thanks Jen, for choosing my card.
    I was so thrilleed to see it up there amongst all that fabulous talent.
    Well done everyone.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the honorable mention, Maureen and all! Congrats to everyone as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh thankyou to Joyce for picking my card, sorry only just noticed it here. Many congrats to everyone else too, great cards :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete