Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week 138: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

  Jen had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #138 and here is her selection:


Yuliya's fun and funky flowers and leaves really caught my eye.  By clustering them in the corner and adding a simple dotted pattern and gems,  she gives her design plenty of interest while keeping the overall design clean.
 
Congrats, Yuliya!
 
Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:
 
 
 Congratulations to all of you!

 Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:





Be sure and stop back in an hour for challenge #139!

9 comments:

  1. Whoop - I am so chuffed to get an honorable mention - one less on my Bucket List - now I need to strive for Winner!
    Thank you so very much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled to bits to get an HM thank you Tracey...love the inspiration each week even if I don't have the time to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all! Such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Hazel, for picking my card. There were truly a lot of lovely blossom cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks May for choosing my card! You made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to everyone!!! Al these projects are beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, all these cards are simply amazing! A huge THANK YOU to Kymona for choosing my creation to showcase! You've made my day! Congrats to everyone and HUGS all around! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats everyone! Thanks, Melissa, for choosing my card, very happy lady here :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all great card makers chosen!!!!well deserved!
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca Spain

    ReplyDelete