Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Week 161: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

Joyce had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #161 and here is her selection:


I love how Sarah showed her plaid in the negative space of her reindeer die cut as well as a border to her card front. It makes a lovely and festive Christmas card.

Congratulations, Sarah!
 
Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:

 
Congratulations to all of you! 

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs: 




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #162!
 

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to all!! Such sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! thank you for choosing my card, Hannelie :) !!! Congrats to all HM! They are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card Tracey and congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for picking my card, Joyce and congrats to all the other showcased cards! You had me scratching my head with plaid so I am delighted that you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all! Very inspiring ways to use plaids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these cards are amazing!! Congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Kimberly for picking my card! I'm thrilled to bits :-) Congrats to everyone else too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the shout out Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the honorable mention Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards here and congrats to the winner and all HM, Kymona thank you for the honorable mention :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the HM, Melissa. What a wonderful selection of cards for this week; congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, thank you Hazel for choosing my card - I'm so proud. Sorry to take so long to post, I've not had much opportunity to craft or blog in recent days. Sue

    ReplyDelete