Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 171: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

Joyce had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #171 and here is her selection:

Claire's choice of vehicle was so clever and unique and I really enjoyed her perfectly designed scene.

Congratulations, Claire!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team: 

 
Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #172!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jen! LOve the company I'm keeping here! Congratulations all around - Claire I just love your card... dude indeed!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you've totally surprised me and made my day! Thanks so much for choosing my card Joyce...amazing cards by everyone-congrats! Love how Casology stretches my brain each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such awesome cards, I love the variety. I so enjoyed being the guest designer last week, thanks so so much for the opportunity and now getting my thinking cap on for the "give" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lots of fun to see everyone's take on the cue card! Congrats to everyone. Thanks Hannelie for making a good day a great one by choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Hazel for choosing my card as your favorite. I am so happy to display my Honorable mention badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ren, thank you for choosing my card for an Honourable Mention. The camels are doing a Happy Dance for making the grade :-) Claire S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Claire - a fab card and well deserved win. Thank you Melissa for the Honorable Mention :-) x

    ReplyDelete