Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Week 176: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

  Melissa had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #176 and here is her selection:


Asa's graphic design caught my eye immediately!  She combined a simple color scheme with plentiful white space to create a winning design!

Congratulations, Asa!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:



Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #177!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kymona for choosing my card! Congrats to Asa and other HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, you made my day! Congrats to Asa and my fellow HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! Thanks Ren for choosing my card, YAY!!! And congrats to Åsa and the other HMs :) Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out, Tracey! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannelie thank you! I am very proud to have you select my card for an Honourable mention. Congratulations Asa and all the HMs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for picking my card, Joyce! Congratulations to Asa and the other HMs :)

    ReplyDelete