Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 185: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

  Joyce had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #185 and here is her selection:

Which came first--the chicken or the egg?  Michele's clever and witty card provides a whimsical answer to this age old question, and does so with CAS perfection.  Love the spot of color on her chicken's beak.

Congratulations, Michele! 

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:



Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #186!

11 comments:

  1. Could not love all these cards anymore! Michele's card is beyond words cute! And oops! I just laughed out loud...great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my honorable mention. I had so much fun this week, the creative ideas from all the entrants where fun and so very inspirational..a fun week x Laughed out loud too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great news. I just noticed that I have an honorable mention. Thank you very much!
    Congratulations, Michele and all the other ladies with an honorable mention also congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the honor of the Honorable Mention. It means a lot and I'm thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout out Tracey!! Big congrats Michele, I have to admit I giggled when I read the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so beyond thankful for this win ... Joyce, you DO get me don't you?!! Thanks so much, and congrats to all - OH the company I keep is marvelous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winner! awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Hannelie! Congrats to all...wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the honorable mention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thanks! Made my day! Honored to be among these sweet peeps!

    ReplyDelete