Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 191: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

  Ardyth had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #191 and here is her selection:

Shanna's thin strip of washi provides the perfect grounding for her elephant. I also loved that her sequins matched!

Congratulations, Shanna!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #192!

10 comments:

  1. No 10 - was my winner!
    Fantabulous winner and honourable mentions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners!
    Deidre, thank you so much for selecting my card as HM. You made my day!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to start the day, thanks Sherrie!! Congrats to everyone today, great picks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone on some awesome cards and great washi tape inspiration! Thanks Melissa for the pick this week and to Susan for her sweet comment above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! Thanks so much Judy for pick me for HM I am so honored♡ and congrats to the winner and the other HM. Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners ~ fabulous cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all! Love love love the elephant! And I had my eye on the saxophone as soon as I started wandering through all the great entries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Shanna and to everyone else! A little happy dance going on here for my HM - thanks Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a wonderful surprise to be chosen! Thank you!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Shanna and all the HM's! So excited to see that I was one of them! Thank you, Hazel, for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete