Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Week 196: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

  Jen had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #196 and here is her selection:

Shelly's adorable little dancing monkey immediately caught my eye.  The classic layout and pops of colour make for a perfectly CAS design.

Congratulations, Shelly!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:

 
Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #197!

4 comments:

  1. Ack! Thank you sooo much! :)
    Congrats to all the ladies, too! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as your favorite, Hazel. I still chuckle when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy....thanks for pick my card....All ladies have adorable cards too and big congrats to my friend Shelly yaayy you rock with that cute Monkey Image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, thanks for choosing my card as your favourite. I love making CAS cards, it's my fave style, not just in cardmaking, but il life too. It was the first time I took part to CASology challenge and I'm glad that I did my work well.
    Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete