Friday, June 30, 2017

Introducing...Anna Uhras!


Please welcome Anna Uhras to the CASology design team!  She will be joining us as a design team member beginning with next week's challenge! 

Hi I'm Anna and I'm from a little village in the middle of Sweden. My family of seven, hubby (since 23 years), five kids, (22, 20, 18, 6 and 4 ) and I are living at our farm, where my hubby works, and I work halftime as a hairdresser. I have to admit, I'm addicted to Scrapbooking/Cardmaking and all the pretty papers and supplies around our awesome hobby. As often as I can, I love playing along at CASology, therefore, I'm so happy and honored that Melissa asked me to be a dt-member here. I´m also a member of some other design teams, which is so fun and very developing. My first contact with this hobby was in about 2007, mostly cardmaking. But I think my "real" start was about Fall 2012 when I discovered Scrapbooking with layouts. I mostly do traditional 12x12, but also letter size sometimes. When it comes to cards, my style is mostly CAS but sometimes I do some "all in" cards too. On the other hand, when talking layouts my style is hard to define for me, it depends on what has inspired me at that moment. I love rich and bright colors, layers, white space, thread and even machine stitching is often to be found on my layouts. 
I am really looking forward to being a dt member here at lovely CASology and I hope we will have some happy chats both here and over on my blog.  Thank you so much, Melissa, for giving me this opportunity.  I feel so blessed and honored!

We know you're going to love Anna and the clean and simple inspiration she brings to CASology!  She's been a faithful participant in our challenges, so you may already be familiar with her work!

5 comments:

  1. Great news! Congrats to Anna and congrats to us all who will get inspired every week by her creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anna, looking forward to seeing your work here at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much laidies!!! Looking forward to meet you here!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be such a wonderful asset to the team, Anna! Enjoy it!! The ladies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you join the team, Anna - I look forward to seeing what you create! So sorry to see you step down Hazel - you have been such a fab member of the DT x

    ReplyDelete