Happy New Year!
Have you been dreaming of designing clean and simple cards for CASology? Now's your chance to apply for the team! It's been a while since we've had a design team call and we have two positions to fill as we head into 2018!
If you love clean and simple design, love working as part of a talented design team and are successful at meeting deadlines, we'd love to hear from you! This is a 6-month term with the possibility of a longer term position!
Here are some of the main responsibilities of CASology design team members:
- Create a clean & simple card design each week for the weekly challenges and upload photos to the design team blog by the Friday prior to each challenge.
- Work with the DT members to select a winner and honorable mentions each week as a challenge ends.
- Comment on entries linked to the CASology gallery each week.
- Participate in special CASology events as they come up (e.g. blog hops, celebrations, etc.)
- Volunteer for additional responsibilities if/when they arise. (optional)
If you think this sounds like something you'd love to be a part of, send your application to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 12, and include the following:
- Your name & mailing address
- Your blog address
- Include links to any social media you post to regularly.
- Include a list any other design teams you are currently on.
- Tell us a little about yourself (e.g. family, interests, etc.) & why you'd love to be a part of the CASology team.
- Attach four examples of your recent work that are what you consider to be the best representation of your current design style.
**All applicants will be notified of our final decision by Wednesday, January 17.