Monday, January 22, 2018

Introducing Our New Design Team Members!


We're so excited to introduce three new design team members today!  With over twenty applications coming our way for this design team call, it was a tough decision to make, but we finally narrowed it down!  Thank you to everyone who applied!  We enjoyed looking through all the examples of creative talent that were sent our way!

Please welcome...




OMG! I am on the CASology Design Team! I am so grateful and excited to be a part of the amazing design team. CASology = the art, science and love for making CAS cards, that's what I tell people who ask me about it. I am Bharati Nayudu and I live in Visakhapatnam, a coastal city in India with my 10 yr old son (who loves to craft as well) and my loving husband – my soulmate. I have a talented lil sister who is my best pal and an artist. I am an HR executive by profession and a crafter at heart, committed to spreading handmade happiness. I started blogging and entering online craft challenges in August 2017. Although I am quite new to blogland, thanks to the very encouraging and supportive crafting community, I feel completely at home.  It is as if the mothership found me and now I live in the world of crafts.  :-)  Besides card making, I also enjoy quilling, decoupage art and art journaling. Looking forward to doing my best at CASology.






Oh man, I am so stoked to be part of the CASology team! I've been making cards since 2001. I prefer the clean & simple style, though I do dabble in other styles occasionally. I like making cards that are tailored to their recipients. I'm a very slooooow crafter - ideas take time to percolate and making it work takes even longer! When I'm not crafting, I am reading.





I am so thrilled to join the wonderful CASology team! I am currently living in Moorhead, MN where I am a student at MSUM. I play and coach volleyball and hope to continue coaching in the future. I have been making cards since the summer of 2014. My style has evolved to very CAS but I love venturing into other styles once in a while, too! Fun colors, punny sentiments, and Copic coloring always seem to find a home on my cards. 


We think these three are going to knock your socks off with inspiration in the months ahead!  Please give them a warm welcome and, if you have a little time to spare, head on over to their personal blogs and say hello!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new DT members! Looking forward to your amazing creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to being inspired and congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone! Some names are familiar and some not! Excited for everyone’s contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and welcome everyone! Looking forward to seeing your work. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congratulations and very very welcome 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for Bharati, Karen, and Kevin! What great additions to an already fabulous Team!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all! You are such talented and well deserved persons! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful projects!. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the love and support. feels really good to read your kind words
    Hugs
    Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the new DT, looking forward to see all your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Kevin (omg he's so young),Karen and.. Bharati - so glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A big welcome to your new DT members! Looking forward to seeing their inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete