Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Week 306: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Janet had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #306 and here is her selection:



Claire's adorable card with her great CAS design using the white die cut sentiment as grounding for her cute bear cub is a winner in my book!

Congratulations, Claire!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the honorable mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #307!

7 comments:

  1. TY Karen for choosing my card! I do love bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks and thanks to Sue for choosing my card as one of them. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and fellow HM and thanks to melissa for choosing my card...♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Janet for choosing my card as the winner, I'm chuffed to bits and very honoured. Congrats to everyone else with their great designs and inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Claire and all the HM's. And thank you Jacquie, I am very honored to be in such talented company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joyce for choosing my card !!! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for picking my card Rachel for a Honourable Mention.

    ReplyDelete