Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Week 307: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Joyce had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #307 and here is her selection:



Coni's card captured my imagination as I thought about the adventures and accomplishments of her scooter rider.  The card is beautifully designed and colored.

Congratulations, Coni!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the honorable mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #308!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen for choosing my card! I love when a theme can work with cards I NEED to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bharati for featuring my card. Congratulations to the winner conil and all other HMs as well. πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here stunned...so freaked out that I made your winners list but more importantly, so very grateful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete