Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Week 274: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Kymona had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #274 and here is her selection:


Mary's card is so elegant and her color palette is amazing.  I love how "tiny" her design is.

Nicely done and Congratulations!!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the honorable mentions chose by the rest of the design team:




Congratulations to all of you!


Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #275!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners. These cards are so cute. I love the tiny little images on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I loved this cue card it totally inspired me to dig out more of the tiny stamps I have - thanks Judy for choosing me and congrats to everyone. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word...I am so honored...THANK YOU! And kudos to all the honorable mentions and AMAZING designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Rachel, for choosing my little lovebugs! And congrats to all those who were chosen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big thanks for the HM, Joyce! Congratulations to everyone for their adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for picking my card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jen! Congrats to Mary and all the other HMs. Thanks Casology for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete