Friday, May 27, 2016

Featured Designer: Shelly Kurth


It's Friday and Shelly is here again!  Today, she's sharing how she CASE'd one of her own CASology entries from the past!  You'll want to go see the new version over on her blog!


Hey y'all, happy Friday!! Shelly, here! :) I'm back today with my second Featured Designer post! So for today's post, I thought it would be fun to take a look back. All the way back to 2012...my first CASology win! Can you believe it's been that long?...

Now not only did I look back, but I thought it would be fun to CASE my first card! Let me just say, it was fun, but I did have to do some thinking first! lol ;) Sooo, I'm sure you want to see my CASE and for that I'd love for you to swing on over to my blog!...I know, I know, I'm such a tease! lol Though, I'd love to see you stop on by! I promise you my photography skills are better than 2012! ;) 

Have a great Friday and weekend! 
See you next week! :)


**For the current FAST challenge, click here!

1 comment: